The protection of personal data is very important to us. We therefore adhere strictly to the regulations of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(1) In the following we inform you on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Horst Köning, Jürgen Peter, Ralf Klemisch (see Legal Information). You may reach our Data Protection Officer at privacy(at)expertplace.de or using our mailing address with the addition of “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, if applicable your telephone number, your company/employer as well as your role) in order to answer your questions. We will delete these data once their storage will no longer be necessary or will limit their processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you may turn to the Data Protection Officer (see above) or the Controller (see above).
(2) You are also entitled to lodge a complaint against processing of your personal data with one of the data protection supervisory authorities.
When you only visit our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not transmit information in any other form, we will only collect those personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 section 1 cl. 1f GDPR):
– Date and time of your request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The amount of data transferred
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored to your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use and which transmit specific information to the site placing the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to improve the Internet offer by globally enhancing its user-friendliness and effectiveness.
(2) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or of all cookies, for example. Please note that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent this at any time. Once submitted, such a withdrawal of consent will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is detailed in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we kindly ask you to explain the reasons why we should no longer process your personal data. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You may use the following contact data to inform us on your objection to marketing: privacy(at)expertplace.de
(1) The applicant agrees that expertplace uses his contact data for the purpose of establishing and maintaining contacts and that all messages concerning this user relationship may be sent by e-mail, unless another form is mandatory by law.
(2) expertplace uses the applicant's information, in particular his personal data, for the purpose of placement within the framework of personnel placement, temporary employment or project business. To enable expertplace to offer the applicant suitable projects or vacancies in a targeted manner, the applicant's personal data is collected, processed and stored for this purpose. These data include at least: surname, first name, date of birth, complete address, contact data, current professional situation, desired place of employment, availability and career wishes of the applicant. In addition, for a successful placement, expertplace needs all the information that is usually contained in a CV.
(3) Candidate data will be stored for as long as they are required for the purpose of the expertplace Group's services. These data are only passed on to third parties for reasons that are necessary for the performance of the service in compliance with the currently valid Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the GDPR, the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Employee Leasing Act (AÜG). A passing on of the data beyond these purposes e.g. for the purpose of advertising and/or marketing is excluded. By submitting photos to expertplace, the applicant agrees that expertplace may forward them together with the application documents to interested third parties.
(4) expertplace will keep the data in accordance with the legal regulations even after termination of the application relationship and will also transmit it to the supervisory authority if this is necessary according to § 8 AÜG. expertplace stores the data as long as it is necessary for the design of the application relationship. Thereafter, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise required by law
(1) In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you may make public comments. Your comment will be published with your indicated user name. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your clear name. User name and e-mail address are required, all other information is voluntary. If you make a comment, we continue to store your IP address, which will be deleted after one week. We need to store this information in order to defend ourselves against liability claims in case of a possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Article 6 section 1 cl. 1 b and f GDPR. Comments will not be reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties.
(2) When writing your comment you may opt for our e-mail service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on your post. We use the double opt-in procedure for this service, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive such notifications. You may unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. We will store your personal data, including your e-mail address, the time of registration with the service and your IP address until you unsubscribe from the notifications service.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will in advance reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only in exceptional cases be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be reduced there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on your website activities and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a link to a particular individual can be excluded. I.e., that if a direct link to your personal data exists, it would immediately be excluded, thus deleting the personal data.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. This enables us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For those exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 section 1 cl. 1f GDPR.2
(1) Currently, we use the following social media plug ins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data will initially be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the button using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and will use them for marketing, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website purposes. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-dependent advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of these user profiles, in this case you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, which enables us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 section 1 cl. 1f GDPR.
(4) The data will be transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log off regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this will prevent the assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers as notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos the data referred to in section 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-site of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is made irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log off before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and will use them for advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website purposes. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for not logged in users) for making demand-dependent advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of these user profiles, in this case you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube, please refer to the data protection declaration. It contains also additional information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy. https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and has adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
You may access and download the data protection declaration from the bottom line of the website using Data protection